At Panacea, we're constantly looking for creative, skilled, energetic and enthusiastic people to join our expanding team.
Panacea's utmost priority is to create a satisfying long term business relationship with its customers.
Spark a revolution. Write code that changes lives. Deliver a million-dollar project just in time to attend a party.
Nobody at Panacea struggles to strike a work-life balance. The two blend seamlessly into each other, bound by passion. All work and no play? Look elsewhere.
Below goes the list of basic requirements to our employees:
Capacity for quick learning
Ability to make decisions independently
Ability to take responsibility
Ability to share experience with others
Experience : 0-3 years
We are urgently in look out for a Business development executive who has a zeal for working. The Business Development Executive will be working to generate new business for the company. We are looking for fresher’s or experienced professionals who use their skills and experience to the best advantage of the company. These executives should be good at handling multiple clients and have very good customer relations skills.
- Should have excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and convincing skills.
- Should have prior experience in the education sector
- Should have the ability to communicate ideas effectively in before large groups.
- Self Motivated, Honest, Trustworthy & has disciplined work culture.
- Should be smart with a presentable personality
- Meeting targets
- Time management
- Presentation and communication
- Being enthusiastic, ambitious and confident
- Have flair of working on targets and must have excellent convincing skills.
- Developing marketing campaigns to promote our services.
- Communicating with target audience and managing database
- Making cold calls
- Identifying new leads
- Promoting the company’s various services
- Performing follow up duties
- Managing clients
- Researching market trends
Experience : 0-1 year
Education : MBA (Systems), MBA IT, B.E./B.Tech or any other steam
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers and marketing managers.
- Document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: (Functional requirements(Business Requirements Document),
- Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Utilize your knowledge in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and communication skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
We are looking for a person who is interested in content writing and who can work as a part timer along with his/her college or any other activity. We can even provide work from home opportunity if the skills are exceptional. If you have good understanding and can put thoughts into words gracefully, please drop in your resumes or walk-in for your interview.Experience required: 01 year
- Working on Projects for content writing and rephrasing of content.
- Conceptualizing content for Articles, Blogs and Web side writing.
- Writing various documents required by the different areas.
- Ability to understand and conceptualize a thought into words.
- Creative in writing and editing skills.
- Having good Knowledge of English (oral and verbal)
- Having impeccable grammar, punctuation and command over the language.
- Capable to understand the content and process of the company.
- Fluency and gracefulness in English
- Any steam, any background, but someone who meets the above mentioned criteria.
Experience required: 0-1 year
Education: BE/BTech(Comp Science)/BCA/MCA
- We are looking for talented flash developers to join our team; ability and commitment is more important than current skill set.
- Ability to develop flash interactive that are components of web sites or eLearning modules
- Ability to develop custom flash players for embedded video
- Knowledge of SCORM, Articulate, video shooting, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro is helpful but not mandatory
- Flash Animations in AS2 / AS3
- Flash Scripting AS2 / AS3
- Graphic Design Knowledge
- 2D Games in Flash
- Flash Presentations
- Flash Movies
- Video Encoding and Decoding
- Applications (Forms - Database)
- Flash and PHP
- Image Resizing
- Vector Images
- Logo Designing
- Web Page Designing
If you meet the above skill sets, kindly apply.
Experience required: 0-6 months
Compensation: No bar for the right candidate
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Pleasing personality, good natured, active and a smart girl who can carry out responsibilities elegantly.
- Fluent in English & Hindi
- Candidates pursuing final semeter and passing out by 2013 can also apply. A genuine interest in developing a career in HR
- Skills to communicate, articulate and deal with people intelligently Proper understand which should help in understanding the situation and prepare to reach accordingly.
- Ability to express correctly
- Ability to create enthusiasm
- Loves to take initiatives and someone who has an unbiased attitude.
- Ability to discriminate between right and wrong.
- Free from anger
- Well adjusted and have anti-social attitude.
- Empathetic, earnest, strategist and diplomatic.
- Highly People Interactive personality
- Fairness and firmness
- Define what “Right Person” is for each of the position.
- Develop a process which will get the “Right Persons” into the organization.
- Ensuring that accurate Job Descriptions are in place.
- Recruit & Select the employees in accordance to the process.
This position is a very important position and we are looking for someone who should enjoy working in a well-managed team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to deliver work to the best quality standards and want to be part of an organization that has high quality values.
We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
Experience: 6 months – 4 years
We are looking for talented iPhone developers to join our team; ability and commitment is more important than current skill set.
- Candidates who have developed a minimum of 2 projects and submitted the same in the apps store will be considered.
- Working knowledge relating to all aspects of iOS development and deployment Experience working with iPhone SDK
- Strong understanding and hands on experience of - Objective C, Cocoa, CSS, XCode, XML
- Developing iPhone/iPad apps with platform specific and custom UI components
- Extensive user interface development experience, particularly on mobile devices
- Understanding of Apple’s Human User Interface Guideline
- Ability to handle deployment and lead troubleshooting efforts, meeting deadlines
- Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions with minimal direction
- Participate in iPhone app development projects and prototyping of varying levels of complexity
- Develop and create new and fresh applications for iphone, ipod and ipad.
- Apply and make use of the iOS frameworks that would actually help creates user interfaces faster and easier.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in a well-managed team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that has high quality values.
We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
We are looking to fill this position ASAP so applicants are advised to apply promptly.
Experience: 6 months -3 Years
Education: BE/B.Tech(Comp Science)/BCA/MCA
We are looking for talented developers to join our team; ability and commitment is more important than current skill set. Candidates with all levels of experiences will be considered from graduate through to Senior Developer.
- Hands-on any PHP based framework/CMS like CakePHP or Joomla.
- Good to have Object Oriented Programming Skills ( PHP5 ).
- Must write efficient code with documentation.
- Can read code written by others.
- Has experience debugging code.
- Must be a team player, posses a good attitude and be self-disciplined
- Web site Design and Development
- Use new technologies to build innovative user applications for various websites
- Develop and maintain internal tools
- Maintain current PHP applications
- Assist in the design, coding and testing of technical solutions ensuring quality control of all code.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our products
- Understand project and development plans with the ability to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Adhere to coding standards defined by technical management and accurately employing our development tools.
- Requirements commercial PHP 5 Development, on consumer facing websites.
Experience: 4+ years experience
- Degree in M.tech, B.Tech, B.E. or any other relevant field.
- A dynamic positive oriented individual with 5+ years experience with website design and development practices
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
- Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change .
- Effectively utilizes each team member to her fullest potential
- The salary will depend upon experience and skills and the position is available to start immediately.
- Hands-on any PHP based frameworks.
- Good to Object Oriented Programming Skills (PHP5).
- Efficient code writing with documentation.
- Ability to read other codes
- Has experience debugging code.
- Must be a team player, posses a good attitude and be self-disciplined.
- Effectual leadership qualities.
- Can handle pressure and multiple projects on a go.
Panacea Infotech is looking for a creative and technically savvy individual with excellent project management and programming skills. This position will be responsible for web development, managing multiple projects from initiation through post-launch implementation and maintenance, and directly communicating project status with clients, team members, and management.Responsibilities:
- Communicating directly with clients to define and implement website requirements.
- Managing developers and outside resources in the development of approved site or application requirements from project initiation through post launch phase.
- Creating timelines and tracking progress of multiple projects making sure they are on time and on budget.
- Communicating project status to clients, and management
- Providing project estimates
- Development programming
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
If a candidate with the ‘right’ personality and all the skills listed above applies, we will be delighted to offer them the Project Manager opening immediately.
For the high-energy lead generation expert, this is a great opportunity to help drive demand for our market-leading web development services where you will be working on competitive commissions and compensation packages. Being a sales representative you will work closely with the marketing function you will be responsible for contacting prospective customers and for qualifying opportunities. Working with our self-employed job opening you will research and build pipeline, and help determine our most effective marketing channels. At Panacea we believe in promoting from within and with our current growth plans and the acceleration we're seeing in our business, strong performance in this role can quickly lead to promotion to an inside sales executive position.
In this highly significant role, excellent phone and email skills and the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. You bring in a customer and take your share; this will be the outline we will trail for his position. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a college degree will enhance your candidacy for this role. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you about this career-defining opportunity along with the toil you are presently doing.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 + years business experience, preferred results oriented or sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to talk to technical audiences.
- Ability to perform individually.
- Effective problem-solving, time, and project management skills.
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of the business
- Driven to succeed – a "Make it Happen" attitude
We are looking for a Sales representative in the U.S. who can represent Panacea Infotech and who can generate revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales. This position of a lead generation representatives should have high-energy, self-motivated, agile and able to change hats on the fly.Job Duties:
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts and generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Accelerate sales cycle through effective qualification of outbound sales prospecting calls and inbound leads.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential prospects; explaining product and service capabilities and overcoming objections.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective cuastomers in his local territory to generate new business for the organization’s services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits for prospective customers.
- Has to monitor, qualify and manage his leads.
- Using available tools to undertake self directed research on the industry to uncover new leads.
- After following initial lead research qualification, Panacea Infotech will engage the prospective client keeping you in loop.
Experience : 0-1 year
- Monitor, track, and report on paid search metrics, including trend analysis.
- Provide support for search engine optimization recommendations.
- Interact with copywriter and web service manager to optimize copy and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing.
- Provide ad-hoc support for the Search Engine Marketing team including:
- Set up of new campaigns
- QA creative
- Assist in Keyword discovery and expansion
- Top keywords raking by category
- ROI by Campaign, Site, and Category
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience
- Create the necessary technical architecture
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc)
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
- Back link strategy and implementation
- Directory submissions and revisions
- Internal link optimization
- SEO technical analysis and evaluation
- Website remediation
- Key phrase research
- META optimization
- Stay up to date on the latest industry developments
Experience :6 months - 3 Years
We are looking for talented web designers to join our team; ability and commitment is more important than current skill set. Candidates with all levels of experiences will be considered from graduate to senior designers.
The web designer should:
- Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
- Have skills in software programming and graphics
- Have creativity and imagination
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work on their own or in a team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be thorough and precise in their work
- Be able to multi-task
- Be aware of international web standards and protocols
- Be able to use their initiative.
Work closely with members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Establish the purpose of the website based upon its target audience
- identify the type of content the site will host
- determine any functionality that the site must support, for example, whether it will handle financial transactions or enquiries
- Give guidance on layout, colors and styles. This will determine the type of technology to use and how complex the site will be.
- write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- test the website and identify any technical problems
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.