Offering comprehensive website maintenance solutions to maintain your website, Panacea provides maintenance agreements to fit your specific maintenance needs. Whether your site requires an occasional update or ongoing weekly maintenance, we have a solution to keep your site fresh, up-to-date, and accurate. Our cost-effective and convenient website maintenance plans are designed to fit your updating needs and budget. From an occasional update, to weekly and daily updates, we would be honored to provide our Webmaster services. Accurate information on a website is an important part of portraying a professional image. With a website Maintenance agreement, our webmasters complete updates normally within 24 hours of the request. This ensures that visitors and potential clients will receive accurate information.
Please review our standard web maintenance solutions below:
1. Frees you up to run your business instead of spending numerous hours learning how to maintain your site
2. We know that your site and the information on it are important to you. We do our best to get it right the first time!
3. Corrections are honestly acknowledged and fixed at our expense.
4. Quick turnaround -updates are usually done within 2 to 24 hours (except holidays and weekends)
It is often thought that companies can save money by having their own staff do the changes on the website. If the same task if performed by our professional website managers they can do much better, as they do it everyday.
We have seen this happen with a simple website that we designed for one of our clients. The staff of the clients company took over upgrading, and within 2 months the site had broken links and the navigation structure was in shambles. The saving was definitely lost in the appearance of the site.
Incompetent upgrading can unintentionally damage Websites. Links can be broken or lost, files exposed or deleted. Our Website Maintenance plan protects your investment. We watch over your site on an ongoing basis.
Your website is kept up-to-date. Content editing can be accomplished with updated information. Just email the information or pictures and we will upload it, quickly, with a trained eye to the overall effect of your site.
Website Maintenance can be easily and quickly displayed back via a private web address known only to you for you to view at your convenience. Once the revisions have been approved, then we load the revised files onto your hosting server. We currently handle website maintenance projects this "wired" way for clients in United States, Europe, Australia, Turkey, Singapore, New Zealand, UK, Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean.
We make Website Maintenance a simple, stress-free experience. You will be assigned a single contact person who knows you and your project - you won't be shuffled around and have to start at square one explaining your project and needs. We are specialized in providing personalized custom service - it's the reason so many of our clients have been with us long term.
Our quality control process ensures that your Website Maintenance job gets the attention to detail and accuracy that is essential for your site's success. Communications are easily handled with e-mail, fax and telephone. We always try to accommodate any rush or emergency changes from our clients for e.g. we can change content of website within a short notice in one business day.
Most Website Maintenance job includes at least the following:
1. Content update, announcements, articles, etc.
2. Replace images i.e. Pictures & graphics
3. Adding/removing pages
4. Image manipulation and addition (client supplied images)
5. Newsletter & email list maintenance
6. Shopping cart product updates
7. Website modification and addition of website content
8. PDF creation and uploading
Web Site Maintenance Policy:
1. We maintain a current local backup copy of your web site.
2. "Maintenance" is defined as keeping the web site current. It is not intended to be a redesign or revamp.
3. Updates are completed within 24 hours of the time they are received, except weekends and holidays. Updates received after 3:00pm IST may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made.
4. Time is based on actual total time involved in completing the updates at the time of billing (usually the third week of the month). There is a one-half hour minimum charge for updates made during any given monthly billing cycle. If no updates or changes have been requested, there is no monthly fee for maintenance.
5. Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client's responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
6. We reserve the right to distinguish between "updates" and "new design". New design work is charged at our design rate.
7. Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible. Attachments should be in .txt or .doc (Word) format. Pictures need to be .jpg or .gif. Updates may also be sent by postal mail or by fax. These require retyping data or scanning photos and will cost more to complete the changes.
8. Your web site may be using third-party components (web site trackers, weather info-feeds, etc.). We have no control over what third party sites do and take no responsibility for loss of information due to actions of these sites. Any changes to your site stemming from regulations of these third party components will be billed at the normal hourly rate. (Example, A retail site might be connected to Authorize.net. If Authorize.net requires changes in the code, this will be billed as normal maintenance fees.)