Education: MBA (Systems), MBA IT, B.E./B.Tech or any other stream
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers and marketing managers.
- Document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: (Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document).
- Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs.
- Utilize your knowledge in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Strong analytical and communication skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Eliciting requirements from Clients.
- Analyse the requirements.
- Document them in FRD’s.
- Create functional specifications.
- Interacting with the development and quality assurance teams for smooth delivery of project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans