- Participate in iPhone app development projects and prototyping of varying levels of complexity.
- Develop and create new and fresh applications for iphone, ipod and ipad.
- Apply and make use of the iOS frameworks that would actually help creates user interfaces faster and easier.
- Ability to handle and organize a team.
- Client Interaction for respective project.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in a well-managed team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that has high quality values.
Roles & Resposbilities:
- Candidates who have developed projects and submitted the same in the apps store will be considered.
- Working knowledge relating to all aspects of iOS development and deployment.
- Experience working with iPhone SDK with objective C and swift will be preferred.
- Developing iPhone/iPad apps with platform specific and custom UI components .
- Extensive user interface development experience, particularly on mobile devices .
- Understanding of Apple’s Human User Interface Guideline.
- Ability to handle deployment and lead troubleshooting efforts, meeting deadlines.
- Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions with minimal direction.