The Goat of Bespoke is the bespoke suit and shirt company based in Johannesburg; a beast who acknowledges classic style and aspires after more, using a fine point of ingenuity. The one who identifies with intricate detail and commands the attention of your eye. The aim of the project is to integrate IDIB’s men Shirt design software to the existing WordPress based website. On this platform, the customer will design their shirt online by choosing from a wide range of styles and fabrics, and get a real-time perspective of how the fabric will look on it and purchase it by making an online payment.
- Rotate- View your personized shirt in 2 views, i.e., front and back before placing an order in real-time
- Design your own- Design your ultimate shirt by selecting from over 25 design options, allowing you to choose your collar, cuff, embroidery, and so much more.
- Select your fabric- Select from a variety of our 100% Egyptian Cotton fabrics, sourced from the finest mills around the world.
- Select your size – Either select from our sizing chart, input your measurements or send us a shirt (at our cost) and we will replicate it for you.
- Access to manage customer orders in the back-end for tailoring
- Angular view changes on one button click.
- The admin can select the sequence of fabric that will be displayed on the front tool.
- Precise designing and molding of the tool as per the Client inputs