The STARCKE organization is a medium-sized independent fourth-generation family business and one of the major abrasive suppliers in the market. The idea of the project is to provide a Magento based eCommerce website and native Android and iOS mobile application for car care products and to integrate the ERP to synchronize the data in realtime. The guest user can search for a product, view product details, and can request for quote whereas the logged-in customer will search for the products with the help of categories and sub-categories, and accordingly will able to view the listing of products and its details. The customer will choose a product, add to the shopping cart and make an online payment. On the other hand, the admin user can manage the orders, users, quote requests, products, sub-admin, and roles and privileges.
- Product Catalog: The user can see the list of categories of products.
- Compare products: Customer can compare the different products
- Add to Wish list: User will add any product to the wish list, which he wishes to buy it in the future.
- Ask Quote: If a product included various variations of the product then the user can request a quote for single or multiple product variations.
- Track order: The user will track his ordered product.
- Add Tags: The customer can add their tags to the product.
- Place Order: Once the user submits the quote request to the admin, the admin user will calculate the quote and forward the quote on the email to that user. Once the user agrees for the quote, then the admin will place the order for that product on behalf of the user.
- Integrated ERP system to manage Customer, Product, Custom product price, order close, an order placed, and invoice
- Implementation of Quote functionality.
- Integration of ERP system with Magento admin panel (as we had a deal with local ERP company)
- Meeting up the design expectation