Yakolia is a food delivery native Android mobile application for a single restaurant. On this platform, the admin will upload the menus and their details for Monday – Friday. This platform allows the user to search for the menu, view menu details, order a dish for today, pay for the dish in cash and schedule a dish of tomorrow.
Key Features of App:
- Change Language- The user has an option to select preferred language either the English or French
- View a menu of the day and dishes of the next day
- View events (promotions, recipes) published by the admin
- Vote the best dish of the week, add a dish to the favorites, comment on the dishes of the day, and share the favorite dishes on social networks.
- Schedule order- Select the date or day for ordering dish
- Push notifications- Get push notification from the system
- Place order- Add dish to cart, select quantity, add the special notes, and enter the delivery address to place order
- Give feedback- Make suggestions to help us improve our service
Key Features of the Admin Console:
- Dashboard- View the count of customer, orders, and dishes
- Manage Dishes- Admin can add/ edit/ view/ delete all the details of the dishes.
- Manage Events- The admin can post the events (promotions, recipes) and can also edit the details of the event and delete the event.
- Manage Orders- Admin can view a listing of placed orders by customers and can change the order status once the order is ready.
- Manage Feedback- The admin can see the feedback given by the users for their service
- The client was very specific in terms of designs of the app and to meet the client design expectation was the biggest challenge
- Multilingual functionality – English, French
- Manage dishes as per the current day and next day