According to the 16th Annual State of Obesity 2019, a report by Trust for America’s Health (TFAH), the obesity rate in the US has reached a historical height. The obesity rate in adults was above 35% in nine states in 2018. The report reveals that one in three Americans of all ages are obese. Moreover, the increase in obesity-related diseases like diabetes and hypertension adds to the gravity of the situation. However, the good news is that with a massive proliferation of internet and smartphones, people are getting health conscious and are determined to change their lifestyles by embracing a healthier approach that focuses on right eating and effective exercising. And the first step towards a healthy lifestyle starts by downloading a health and fitness app.
Yes, the market of health and fitness app is witnessing tremendous growth as more and more people are relying on fitness apps to keep them fit, help them to plan nutritious diets, track their physical activity, give tickers to improve their eating patterns and for many other benefits. As disposable income has increased over the years, people are investing in gyms, health clubs, fitness bands, and smartwatches. They rely on the best apps for fitness bands and other health and fitness apps that can monitor their entire physical activity, weight loss, and food intake.
According to Grand View Research, the global fitness app market size is expected to reach USD 10.9 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 21.1%.Apparently, health tracker apps will remain in demand in 2020 as the inclination towards personal health is increasing. This is a golden opportunity for businesses who want to enter into this niche segment and offer a unique value proposition to their customers by developing cutting-edge fitness mobile app solutions driven by innovation.
Benefits of Investing in a Health and Fitness App in 2020
- Higher customer engagement: With a highly interactive and feature-rich health and fitness app, you can offer an elevated user experience that keeps your customers engaged. The fitness tracker apps that provide a touch of personalization to their users tend to get more popularity. Through push and in-app notifications and feedback mechanisms, the direct communication between business and customers gets strengthened, thus enabling health and fitness app developers to improve while incorporating real-time suggestions.
- Increased brand recognition: A health tracker app is a fastest and easiest way to reach customers. For example, if you run a fitness equipment business or a gym or a health club, you can develop a user-friendly fitness tracker app for your customers as an add-on benefit. This would not only give you a window to showcase your primary products and services, but also your brand will be positioned more strongly in the marketplace. With features like social media integration, loyalty benefits, community connections, health reminders, meal plans, scheduling appointments with professionals, you can establish your health and fitness app and thence, your business brand with an upper edge.
- High revenue potential: Health and fitness is a broad segment and offers an immense scope of developing mobile apps in various categories. You can develop health tracking apps for runners, Yoga, Zumba, personal training, balance and high-intensity-interval training, diet planning, and nutritional recipes. Thus, this is a high revenue-generating segment that businesses can harness in 2020.
- Improved visibility: It is a well-known fact that businesses are following a mobile-first approach to gain higher visibility in search engines. With a health and fitness mobile app that resonates with users’ persona and offer innovative features to make their life simpler, you can quickly gain higher online visibility as Google prefers those apps that are highly optimized from users’ perspective.
- Strong base of loyal customers: When your health and fitness app development company utilizes state-of-the-art technology to develop a fitness tracker app that offers a comprehensive range of benefits like workout management, integration with wearables, social media sharing, meal planning, workout videos, real-time feedback, step tracking, heart rate monitor, workout music, and connection with experts, you are bound to get a loyal base of customers in short timeframe.
Where can you find a credible health and fitness app development company?
If you desire to establish your brand by launching a highly competitive fitness tracker app driven by above-mentioned advanced features, you must look for a reputed health and fitness app development company that possesses tremendous experience and expertise in the domain. Panacea Infotech is a leading mobile app development company that offers on-demand app solutions in various verticals, including health and fitness. Our experts can help by understating your business requirements and then devise a custom solution that can drive profitability and productivity for your health and fitness mobile app.
Collaborate with our professionals today and contribute towards a healthier world.