In the digital era where we can see a new technology every other day and the increase in the number of internet users give have turned many individuals towards the web. Having an ecommerce store is a must for the organization that is looking to enhance the sale of their products and services.
But having an estore is enough to run a business successfully? Nope, it should have an attractive design and user-friendly features to improve user engagement and run the business successfully. And to achieve the best customer-centric website, you need the platform which is designed for businesses to grow at a faster speed. Developing a website or web-store for your ecommerce business incorporate two major factors; selecting the best-suited ecommerce platform and the second factor is selecting the accurate ecommerce development partner to develop and set up your e-store in the best possible way.
Irrespective of your business size, whether you are a well-established enterprise or a funded startup in your industry, Magento is the ultimate choices to design your web-store. It is one of the best web development platforms that will fulfill all your ecommerce needs. By integrating Magento development services, you can serve your customers with the best in class services.
If you are an organization in the fashion industry and confused what benefits Magento can offer for you, don’t worry. Keep reading to know what you should expect from Magento eCommerce development services?
• Magento offers responsive designs. Nowadays people use their handheld device to do almost everything. With the latest Magento services and its responsive admin panel, it offers the easiest way for businesses to handle their website from anywhere by using a mobile phone.
• It provides the most secure, stable and flexible open source platform to build an ecommerce store
• SEO is an important part of the success of any ecommerce website and Magento offers the most effective way for SEO. It has inbuilt SEO features that make it easy to set up your ecommerce store in the best way to rank better on various search engines.
• It has a huge range of templates and plug-ins, which help you to build a unique ecommerce store and help to incorporate the latest features to your website. You can find a library of hundreds of third-party extensions for your website on Magento market place.
• The payment integration becomes easy with Magento development, which is the most crucial part of any fashion website.
• Easy and improved checkout process to create an effortless user experience which results in high conversions rate.
• With the help of expert Magento developers, you can integrate third-party order management application or shipping system to your ecommerce store.
• With its full page caching technology, Magento enhances the performance of the ecommerce website. Building a website on the latest version of Magento will improve the overall performance of your website.
Though it seems simple and easy to design, develop and manage e-store using Magento, but it is not. You require expert skills to design an effective system, hence, hiring professional Magento experts to create a website for flawless user experience.
Finding a Magento development company to meet your business requirements and to design your ecommerce website is not simple. There are many factors that matter while searching for a development service provider such as time, budget, etc. But you should always look for a company that offers expert services within your budget as both are equally important. Look for a company who can offer Magento development services at affordable prices and provide post-release maintenance support.
Below are some points that will help you to select Magento partner for your ecommerce website development:
• Look for a company with certified Magento Developers in their team
• Search for a Magento development company with good experience in Magento store Development
• Have a look at their past work and the best way to do so have a look into the company’s portfolio
• Read reviews from their past clients. You can also ask the company to arrange a call with one or two of their previous clients to have a better understanding of their work.
If you are a fashion retailer or manufacturer and looking to develop your ecommerce website, you can contact Panacea, is a leading software and application development company and is recognized as the best Magento Development Company in USA. To know more about our business and the services , contact us today.
Around 13% of ecommerce websites are developed using the Magento framework, which makes it the world’s second widely used platform for eCommerce businesses. Magento is considered as one of the ideal platforms that come with foolproof customizing and intensified functioning. Over the years, it becomes the best choice for execution of essential eCommerce functions such as customer services, store management, improving sales, rewards, feedback, and other functions.
In the competitive global industry, you cannot commit fundamental development mistakes while developing a Magento store for your business. To achieve the top class functionalities and the best customer services, it is important to prioritize customer and visitor needs along with accepting the modern requirements of the web to increase sales of your website. Organizations should avoid following pitfalls during Magento eCommerce development to improve customer loyalty, visitors and revenue:
Problem with Layered Navigation
The layered navigation can be described as multiple options available on a single page. In layered navigation, several categories are ranged on one page and allow users to choose their desired options from the menu. Different problems may occur in layered navigation, including overlapped categories, obscured images and slow page loading. Nowadays, page load speed matters a lot; if the website is slow, the users will immediately leave such website resulting in an increased bounce rate and decreased sales.
To overcome such problems, here are some solutions:
• Utilize Ajax navigation to facilitate customers to filter the products.
• Restrict search engine crawlers from crawling your pages.
You can consider adding a premium extension available in the Magento Ecommerce extension library such as Layered Navigation Pro to overcome this error.
Keeping Default Settings
• Default Home Page: There are many Magento stores, who don’t make basic SEO changes which is a major drawback. According to standard practice, every website should have meta content such as title, meta keywords etc. which will consist of keywords.
• Default Descriptions: Another problem is keeping default descriptions. Skipping or using duplicate product description not only minimizes your SERPs, but also impacts your customer services. For any ecommerce website, product descriptions are the most viewed and read section on a product page. This reduces your ranking on search engines. The way to overcome this problem is to create sales-oriented, unique, and plagiarism-free content for all products on your e-store.
• Default XML Sitemap: Sitemap is the most important for search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and other. While developing a Magento website, many Magento developers forgot to add a sitemap. Hence, while hiring a company to develop your eCommerce store, make sure they include sitemap creation and updating in their Magento Development services.
Shared Server and Resources
Generally, Magento powered e-stores can be joint with other websites and online stores, which decreases the loading speed. Shared resourcing is the major factor that has a direct impact on your store’s sales. Not only this, but it also affects the reputation of your online store. You can customize your Magento web-store and configuration to another server like MySQL and PHP5.
Poor Choice of Themes
Remember the first impression is the last impression. Magento offers a huge range of themes to personalize your store. While selecting a theme for your store, you should consider customers’ preferences and make sure you does not use heavy theme as it will directly impact your page load speed.
With the revolution in the smartphone industry, people look for websites that offer the same experience as a desktop. Hence, making your website responsive is very important. It not only improves your customer base, but it also prepares your online store to serve all types of visitors.
The above-mentioned mistakes are some of the common mistakes that many Magento websites have. If you are looking for Magento Development Company in Chicago or anywhere in the USA to design your store, you should contact Panacea.
B2B ecommerce has a very complex way as most businesses deal with complicated and large ordering processes. To keep business working, a strong and well-constructed front-end and the back-end system is a must. According to the statistics, 93% of B2B buyers are opting for online purchasing and look for an intuitive and seamless online shopping experience. Magento is considered as a full-fledged platform for B2B e-commerce that can help to meet the requirements of any B2B store.
Let’s find out why you should choose Magento to develop your B2B E-Commerce store or website:
- User Segmentation
Generally, the similar online buying experience may not appeal to all and you have to deliver the services considering different user group. The offering changes according to business size and industry. With Magento development services, you can do user segmentation and offer a customized experience to a specific group of individuals or companies based on their purchases or browsing history.
- Everything at One Place
Magento B2B e-commerce comes with everything require to any online store. It allows you to offer multiple brands via key accounts and channel partners and effortlessly manage all accounts. You can integrate the Magento B2B e-commerce website with your existing CRM or ERP system. You can also utilize the self-service facility for viewing detailed order histories, tracking quotes and managing credit online.
- Responsive Design
Developing a responsive website that offers the same experience on all devices has the ultimate advantages and it became a breeze for you with Magento’s responsive design. Similar to end-users, B2B users also expect mobile-optimized experiences while shopping online. With Magento eCommerce development toolkit, you can allow your B2B customers to place orders from any device easily and effortlessly.
- Latest Inventory Management System
The smart inventory management of the Magento framework allows you to improve your operations and provides you an effective way to manage orders across all sales channels. As you can have real-time inventory details across the supply chain, it is easy for you to calculate the delivery costs as well as time. It also gives insights of your inventory to your distributors to deliver a better experience.
- Content Staging
Content Staging facilitates your team to easily draft, preview, and schedule a vast range of content enhancement from the Admin of your website. You can utilize Magento’s Content Staging feature to design a page that modifies automatically throughout the year according to the schedule. For instance, it allows you to create a page with a collection of various elements which can be turned “off” or “on” according to need.
- Fast Ordering Option
The Magento platform comes with multiple purchasing options; you can integrate convenient and fast ordering and eventually boosting the sales. Magento also facilitates you to assist consumers by creating orders, calculating discounts and tracking quotes. The quick order option is useful for individuals who know what they are looking to buy; with this, they can save browsing time and directly place an order of the items they seek. This feature facilitates quick reordering for common purchases, accelerates the purchase process, and drive frequent revenue with effortless ordering.
- Credit Limit
Credit is the most crucial factor of any B2B e-commerce business. By facilitating your customers to check their credit balance, you can boost the customer trust in your brand. You can save all purchase, payment and credit related information in the credible buyers section.
- Technical Support
Magento has very strong, highly-skilled technical support team to offer end-to-end services to keep your website up and running. You can get solutions to any queries easily; whether it is related to server overload, error messages, shopping cart issues, product integration issues or general troubleshooting.
- Effective Quotation System
As bulk orders are an integral part of B2B selling, an advanced quotation system helps you to grab the attention of more buyers and increase conversion rates. B2B selling includes negotiations and Magento provide a robust quote system which allows customers to generate a quote request. With Magento, you can handle quote requests and negotiate costs by utilizing a streamlined workflow, which will build your image as a trusted vendor.
With the growing e-commerce industry, the dynamic of B2B business is also changing and businesses are looking for a similar experience as B2C throughout the supply chain. If you are looking to serve both B2B and B2C customers and don’t want to compromise on any of the segment, then Magento is an ultimate choice for your business. If you are looking for Magento Development Company in Chicago or any other part of the USA, you can contact Panacea.
In addition to Magento migration, one of the essential parts about Magento website is its security. More people are already asking how they can keep their websites safe. Many experts recommend that scanning or doing a Magento Security Audit.
There are numerous tools and services which can initiate in helping you perform Magento Security Audit, and one can save both time and money by making sure that precautions should be taken care to keep your website safe and secure.
Here we have discussed numerous ways which can help in making your Magento based website safe from cyber-attacks:
Develop your security scan:
While it requires a lot of work to keep the website secure, here are the tips one can figure out to see while doing a Magento security audit and making website safe.
1. Migrating to the latest version: As the support for Magento1 will get over by June 2020, there will be no update’ Magento will release for security and website owners have to secure their website by own. This will lead to potential problems for Magento 1 website owners as their websites will be more prone to cyber-attacks. The sites developed on magento1 will be outdated as Magento will no longer update its magento1 websites.
Meanwhile, Magento 2.0.x support stopped in March 2018. This means that if one is in a variation of Magento 2.0.x the website has no got any update based on security patches, quality fixes, and documentation updates.
The most favored way to protect the website from a potential threat is to migrate from Magento 1 website to its latest version 2.3. This will make sure that the website will maintain security, performance and PCI compliance. Some people can say that this process is expensive and requires a specialist for it, but it is possible to do it by you. It is essential to understand that Magento will stop providing updates and tech-support to website owners for Magento 1 after June 2020. This means that if your site becomes a cyber-attack target, then it will be your responsibility to fix the website.
2. Secure environment and SSL certificates: It is crucial to have a trustworthy Magento hosting provider. There is no other path to choose from. Magento does not run smoothly with a cheap hosting plan as the cheap hosting plans bring very little space for both your website and your traffic. For a wide range of space that requires a Magento site, the best part is that you invest in a premium sharing plan or consider the VPS network. The virtual private server initiates with server space giving control over the size of the website. Having VPS will give you greater freedom on a website, and the best advantage is that VPS does not require utilizing a strict number of software programs. In this way, one can easily integrate the software and can set up the server.
3. Security patches: Magento security Patch was designed to fix threats in Magento. The platform recommends that you upgrade all available security patches. There are numerous ways to host the website and access a server; the platform developed three important methods for installing a patch.
Let’s see this below:
With the help of a secure shell (SSH), to install the patch is what is recommended by Magento. Contact the hosting provider, for setting SSH.
• Upload patch files to the installation folder.
• Ensure that store compiler gets disabled.
• Run the commands in SSH console
• .sh extension:
• sh patch_file_name.patch
• Download the file to ensure that the patch was smoothly installed.
• Upload pre-patched files.
• Download Magento installation
• Apply the patch
• Upload files to a server
4. Analyze website activity: To keep track of what occurs on the website is crucial to prevent cyber-attacks. Magento has easy techniques to monitor website activity.
If you owe Magento eCommerce website, you can see backend action log. Just do the following to get it done:
• Master Admin→ Store→ Settings→ Configuration
• Go for “Advanced”→Admin
• Expand “Admin Action Logging”
• Mark the checkbox for enabling admin logging
• Clear the checkbox for disabling admin logging
5. CSRF Protection: The CSRF (cross-site request forge) attacks on Magento were quite common in 2017. Due to this, Magento comes up with secret CSRF tokens on forms in Magento website. It is impossible to hack for the hacker to enter the site without the token number.
The vital part of keeping your Magento website secure need not want you to become full-blown hacker; rather it wants you to understand the simple things which help in making your Magento based website secure.
Are you looking forward to knowing more about Magento website security? We, at panacea, will assist you and help you in making your Magento eCommerce site secure. For more details drop us a mail at email@example.com.
Magento plays a most significant role in leading Magento website development platforms where business owners build and manage their web stores and make them an enticing target for hackers, so Magento security is one of the utmost importance. So every website manager has to make sure that the essential security rules being followed for protecting the website.
Below are the given securities issues and the measures which are required for every website:
Update to Magento’s Latest Version
Magento provides every new version of its software frequently where it includes general maintenance, bug patches, and security fixes, etc. Although there is a belief of immediately updating newer versions of software which can sometimes become more annoying than helpful, yet with Magento, patch notes are already available as soon as the release happened so if you face any doubts you can see yourself what changes have made. At the same time patch notes which Magento release with its updates is to point out the fixes made in previous flaws. So it’s extremely important to update your Magento with its latest version.
If you seek assistance from external resources which requires you to share login credentials with them, then it is always advisable to change your passwords both before and after you engage. Hence there is no guarantee that the system you use for work with necessarily have a security policy and another mechanism in place to safeguard your information.
No matter how complex a password can be there is always a chance of theft so with the help of two-factor authentication an additional security layer can be set which is in addition to a password like a temporary token sent to your device or mobile etc.
Use Encrypted Connection (SSL/HTTPS)
The most significant function of SSL is to encrypt communication between browser/servers thus help to ensure data flows through a secure HTTPS connection. So the data sent over unencrypted connection are vulnerable to interception by third parties. Therefore it is crucial for an e-commerce website development where sensitive information like customer details, payments information such as credit card details communicated between systems.
ET internet protocol security
Extensions regarding website security are ones which prevent specific IP addresses from accessing the site. One of them is ET IP security where the given extension works by setting a restriction rule and then when this rule is triggered a user gets redirected to a specific custom page or blank page where you get email notification when somebody tries to enter your store.
Backup and Review Logs Regularly
Log backups might not help you to secure your Magento e-commerce store but will surely help you to identify the source of the issue and its impact. So by regularly reviewing logs can help you to identify potential irregularities and even avoid a possible attack. Additionally never store the log backups on the same server as your e-commerce store because it can lead you to lose your logs when server security is compromised.
A store can regularly audit by reviewing specific access logs such as active users, Magento installation directory for correct access permission, etc. Such type of audits helps to detect security vulnerabilities and protect the store before arising any issue.
Mage Firewall Security
Mage firewall security provides an additional layer of protection around the Magento commerce system where the software includes a recently modified file scanner and then alerts you each time when somebody tries to break your store. Besides given extension also scans your web servers for unpatched security issues.
CAPTCHA on the store
CAPTCHA provides higher protection for your Magento e-commerce development. It also prevents spambot registration on the website along with that it protects accounts from brute force attacks besides it is also a part of native Magento 2 functionality which can enable from the admin panel to user login, checkout, and registration, contact us, forgot password forms, etc.
So for wrapping up security is a serious concern in today’s world. So follow the above rules for fending off those who would, and your customer harm along with that remember to stay current on the best security for your websites as they arise.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is very busy and do not have time. Everyone wants things immediately and easy. People love to shop through eCommerce sites because this is a convenient and easy alternative these days and avails more options than traditional brick and mortar store. ECommerce store should have a large product list and to manage them is certainly a daunting task.
Do you have your online store having numerous products under various categories? Are you looking forward to simple management of your inventory? ERP installed with Magento websites change the entire criteria and can manage entire information like inventory, shipping, orders, and order-delivery. Stay updated with us, if you want to upgrade your current Magento store through of Magento developers.
ERP makes business operation easy: Integrating Magento ERP is best for eCommerce business, and it is gaining popularity day by day. Business management becomes easy due to Magento ERP installation. It is important to integrate app data and user data with enhanced enterprise activities.
There are numerous ERP systems available. A well-integrated ERP system helps automate manual tasks and customer service. ECommerce business owners use ERP integration to save time, costs and errors on their Magento stores. It initiates marketing, selling and customer satisfaction with ease. Get an edge over competitors by integrating ERP with a Magento store. This also helps in faster delivery of the products.
Advantages of Magento-ERP Installation:-
- Secured: If Magento installation is currently running on https / SSL, then information between Magento and ERP system cancels this association, and then the information transition is completely anonymous and safe.
- Synchronized data: Options prices, stock, product, order, etc. among Magento and ERP systems are synchronous.
- Stock/Price: Any change made in the price or stock in the updated ERP is automatically transferred to Magento.
- Flexibility: A lot of ERP systems are available for less manual process integration. Decrease manual entries of client, products, stock, orders and shipping inventory and enhance the productivity.
Integration Magento-ERP Solutions: They are end number of techniques of the Magento ERP integration, but we have made three standard techniques to club both the platforms together. Let’s discuss those three techniques.
- P2P Solution technique: Magento and ERP are “pointed” to each other for data synchronization. However, the data cannot be managed directly due to lacking operational data between the two. The additional system will require managing the data. Point to Point solution is not advisable to the small or medium business owner as it’s full fledge integration costs high and can afford by enterprise level of companies.
Point-to-point integration does not produce maximum flexibility by adding to the sales channels. Every time you add a new channel, you will need to reconfigure your integration. If you need to manage a huge online store, then it is useless, and you can get stuck in the middle.
- Customized Magento-ERP Installation: Custom integration is the best way to integrate the Magento with ERP. This means, one can develop their custom integration, which can initiate through Application Programming Interface (API’s) for required data synchronization. No matter you are looking to integrate shipping data, stocks, clients, product data, invoice data, credit memos, tax rules or something else, it is possible to initiate through custom integration.
No doubt, custom integration is costly and complicated. This is the reason that there are companies that offer these services as primary service. Panacea Infotech has high-end expertise in offering Magento ERP integration and magento ecommerce development. We understand the requirements of exact customers and provide solutions with Magento 2. We help the enterprise to achieve its desired goals through ERP Magento solutions.
- Multichannel platform integration: Multichannel solutions required especially to design for integrating the system like Magento and ERP solutions. This option comes with an operational hub to an online store, and it requires knowledge for integration. The type of data like order, customer, item, shipping, and inventory gets synchronized automatically through this platform.
This platform utilizes pre-developed connectors and integration gets smoother as well as easier with it. Although this is a pricier approach, it is highly recommended for an SMB or enterprise vendors. Enterprise can upscale their business through this approach.
It is essential to select the right Magento Development Company, who can initiate you in integrating Magento eCommerce store with the right ERP system. We have the team of certified Magento developers who are experienced and think out of the box and help the customers to achieve their business goals by delivering end to end solutions. We at Panacea, initiate in selecting right ERP solutions and making integration smoother. For more details drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Magento is one of the latest eCommerce platforms across an online market, numerous eCommerce business owners are looking forward to moving their website on it. The design was always a tough task, with every eStore’ that has launched. And even though setting magneto is not tricky, but once you finish, a learning curve may be required. Of all these, here are five reasons why you should appoint a professional Magento developer: –
1. Creating Unique Magento eStore-
Enterprise level firms who look forward to opening the online store to offer various products’ face intense competition as there is numerous online store already on the leading edge to boost themselves in initiating best services to the customers. So, if you want to stand tall among the competitors, you have to offer something unique, responsive and highly-quality services as well as the website to the visitors. It will be surely a consuming task to achieve all such things, and that’s the reason why Magento developer can prove to be a one-stop solution for all these.
2. Not engaging the time in basics learning:-
One who wants to migrate their website on the Magento from other platform or to look forward to developing their website on Magento will find that the latest Magento version is little advanced. You need to Hire Certified Magento developer who can assist you in giving a considerable amount of information and can suggest some better ideas to design the store and for adding the products to it. It is essential to install Magento extensions if you want to open a large store to make sure that everything can run seamlessly from the start.
3. You want the store to work as soon as possible:-
Every single minute that you invest in setting and designing counts as a lost opportunity to attract customers. If you select to integrate Magento store and customize it with the one who lacks experience or have the low technical knowledge to help, then the entire process will be very awkward, and output will lack a mature and professional touch. Under other conditions, if you select Magento developer you are guaranteed to own store fastly in days and will every business owner looks for.
4. No need to worry about bugs:-
Magento is the most secured and stable platforms in the online market. Still, some errors or issues get encountered when the time comes. This is common for those who want their store to launch fastly and do not focus on small things that create the difference to an end user. Magento developer can give mental peace on this issue, as output is guaranteed by his experience and portfolios.
5. Staying ahead of the competition:-
Let’s face it, not everyone knows the trick to attract online visitors and how to maintain their interest in their entire time. If the visitor won’t get satisfied or didn’t find the product which they are looking for, they will leave your website and will visit competitor’s websites. By hiring a Magento developer, one can guarantee the execution of the plan as per your strategy, something that competitors won’t be able to achieve.
We at Panacea Infotech had highly skilled and experienced certified Magento developer was having a vast knowledge of Magento. Our developers are highly trained to deliver the project on time and meet the expectations of clients if you are looking forward to hiring Magento developer to feel free to reach us by dropping us a mail at email@example.com.
Magento has evolved into the prominent e-commerce platform for businesses as well as for Magento developer because of its flexibility, development architecture and scalability and other security feature. It is entirely customizable also allowing developers to personalize an online store according to the customer’s requirement which helps to lead better user experience and ensure customers to revisit the website. Official websites of Magento states that it nearly host about 25000 websites. Other survey shows that Magneto’s downloads have scaled up incredibly.
Magento e-commerce development platform has a large number of features like add on features which are helpful to build right into its framework which also offers sites that can help to create active online stores by the help latest techniques.
• It help to enhance the visibility and boost online sales
• Customer involvement by offering seamless UX
• Customer shopping experience in real time
When it comes to Magento development, you will see developers to create great websites or remarkable online store for your businesses. Below given pointers will help you pick the properly skilled developers for your website.
Factors to consider while hiring certified Magento developer:
• Know your requirements – Before you start inquiring for Magento developers you should do some homework like to jot down your requirement, functionality needs for your Magento store and how they might profit your business. The best way speak with Magento Development Companies and explain the requirements to the experts who will help your category of website.
• Search certifies Magento developers – While hiring the Magento developer few things to keep in mind such as he must have cleared all the Magento certification exams like front end developer certified, social learning certified, Magento certified developer, modification kit and developer plus. These certifications will not only help to scale up the developer but also make them more proficient.
When hiring Magento certifies developer while creating your website they should know more than how to code, the best practice is of building a site and in the process, help you save the costs as well as time.
• Experience – Before appointing any Magento development company, check all the previous experience of the company which they have worked on, an experienced or skilled Magento developer is capable of handling all the issues and technical challenges which are faced by developers or clients during the development process. They will thoroughly understand your needs and can complete the projects in given time-frame without any delay.
• Portfolio – Check the portfolio of the development company you are deciding to select just by looking at their portfolio; one should get an idea about their skills and their developers working style. You can also get to know about the projects delivered by the company and their commitment towards the work. You can also refer to testimonials of the clients which can help you decide the company’s capability of executing and delivering the projects to client’s satisfaction or not.
• Online reviews – Now in this internet era, online reviews play’s a significant role. There are many platforms where companies are audited such as yelp, clutch. Co where you will get to read their reviews and their rating from those who developed their website with those companies. It can help you choose the best Magento development company.
• Costing – Well, everyone knows that the costing play’s an essential factor as far hiring of the Magento developers are concerned. Maximum clients will look for the developers who will agree to work on their project without misbalancing the finance. Therefore, it’s good to negotiate every detail for the project cost while interacting with the developer for the first time, while doing so do not compromise on the quality of the work because it will have an impact on the long term period of the business.
• Communication – Assure that the company has a proper communication path with you. From the starting of the project till the completion phase, one needs to be in constant touch with Magento development team. The project manager who is handling your Magento store should be capable of understanding your needs also listens to your suggestions for making improvements. The company should be following best communication channels for continuous flow.
• Post-deployment support – Post-deployment support is vital to ensure you the proper functioning of your online Magento store after making it live. Keep note of one thing that your customer should not get affected because of any technical and functional issue — post-deployment support help to improve the performance of any Magento site.
In this highly competitive tech industry, Magento is the key to e-commerce business success. It is to be the most popular, robust and easily accessible option in internet technology, where choosing a Magento e-commerce solution for your Magento project is a challenging task. Your project plays a crucial role where costing limitation and quality of work matters. Magento developer offers detailed technical support and expertise to transform your e-commerce idea into an online running business. If you want your store to offer a great shopping experience, then you should consider all the given factors while choosing a Magento development company.
The way internet surfing is rising on mobile devices every day; various companies are looking optimistic and investing hugely in the mobile commerce industry. If you are heading towards expanding your business into a mCommerce industry, multiple platforms are available like WooCommerce, Magento, Joomla, etc. that can be used for developing an eCommerce store. When it comes to ecommerce website development, most of the ecommerce business owners prefer Magento2 for various good reasons. You can hire certified magento developer for better proficiency in business.
How the facts stands on:
• 19,336 business websites are using Magento2 as per the eCommerce stats.
• 42% of total mobile revenue comes from retail apps of top 500 retailers.
• As per the statistics, “58% of all the retail ecommerce is expected to be generated through mCommerce in 2021.
Global mobile commerce revenues were 98 billion dollars in 2015 and will surpass 700 billion dollars in 2019.
Below are some reasons why retailers must consider Magento2 for developing their mobile store:
Great and highly enhanced M2 admin panel:
UI and UX are considered as one of the essential aspects when it is a matter of admin panel. No one messes up with the things that are highly complicated for getting accustomed. People usually like those UI that is simple to use, and magento2 comes with enhanced admin panel having integration for admins to manage the ecommerce site.
Maximize the sales:
Most of the sales are coming from mobile phones these days. As per the research, purchasers are 51% more likely to purchase the things from online store owner having fully optimized and user-friendly mobile sites. Gone are the days when people used to open the desktop or laptop for shopping and purchasing online. The first thing people look upon for help is mobile phones.
Simultaneously, to boost the conversions, website ecommerce owners must update their website from various mobile screens to ensure undisturbed browsing and best purchasing experience and Magento 2 is the one-stop solution for developing a mobile app that will help in boosting the conversions and maximizing the sales.
Full control from mobile:
Magento2 is packed with all the amazing features that helped in running the ecommerce business efficiently. It is an open source platform that has everything that you look for while starting an online ecommerce venture. Here are the features you expect from magento2:
• SEO enhanced functions
• Catalog management feature
• Site management
• Marketing/promotion feature
• Order management
So, while developing a website with magento2, one can manage the entire Magento based website, and it functions simply from mobile with the help of admin extensions of your ecommerce store. This means that a business owner can manage the entire website single-handedly from mobile. Magento developer can better assist for implementing Omni-channel model for your website.
As Google announced an algorithm in April 2015, Google started giving high priority to mobile-friendly websites in their search engine result page, and it also penalized and lowered down the ranking of those sites which are not mobile friendly.
So, when it comes to magento2, one need not get worried about developing a version of the website that is mobile friendly. A website thus created with magento2, is highly responsive for any devices giving Omni-channel experiences. It used to be a matter of old days when one needs to create different versions of websites for diversified devices. If you develop the website for Magento2, you can target for eCommerce and mCommerce both at the once.
This is the essential step as an ecommerce mobile app. No one likes the cart abandonment. It’s not a good experience for customers, nor business owners. If the checkout process of the store will be complex, you will see high abandoned carts on your ecommerce store. This process becomes so complicated and time-consuming if it is happening through desktops. Magento2 platform initiates easy and secured checkout for an ecommerce site. This ultimately helps in boosting the traffic on eStore, when people buy your products on their fingerprints in a short time.
Latest and trustworthy caching ability:
Caching is the crucial factor that serves as a trustworthy parameter for the sites, especially for mobile sites due to its aspect of the unpredicted ability of mobile connectivity. Magento2 has the trustworthiness of caching ability and supports full varnish cache that is easy to configure and initiates the developers for enhancing the performance of the website no matter how much connectivity issues they come upon.
Magento2 comes with best in class marketing features:
• Drag and drop functions
• Sharing an email
• Visual Merchandising
• Creating the wish list
• Customer segmentation
• Optimizing product category page
These features help in taking your Magento store on next level. It also enhances the overall visibility of the site.
User-Friendliness: No one loves to work on the stuff that is complex. Magento2 helps in initiating simple and user-friendly website. With Magento2 things gets simpler. Magento2 comes with its pre-default themes, that one can install external third party themes or all themes developed as per your requirement. This overall structure will be such that customers can easily search the products, add it to cart and checkout with ease.
To create a focus on mCommerce is essential for the eCommerce business. And magento2 is undoubtedly the best choice for mobile commerce for all reasons as it has leverage over the magento1. Moreover, it is user-friendly, fully optimized, highly scalable, flexible and extremely productive. With the full functioning of the eCommerce website development for the desktop and mobile devices, Magento helps in inviting more customers and boost overall revenue of the business.
The phenomenon of B2B is getting larger as more of the entrepreneurs are heading towards online space.
B2B companies are seeking automations and web-based solutions for higher efficiency for lowering down the cost. To stay competitive in space, it is crucial for your B2B eCommerce must be best and unique in their way. So, it is very important to look for Magento Development Company for efficient development of the website as per your need and requirement.
To optimize the website speed for writing creative and engaging content, here are the top 10 aspects of developing best in class eCommerce website for maximizing business profits.
1.) Make it mobile optimized: More than half of the topic is coming from smartphones, and Google is top in this race. Your site must be mobile optimized if you want to show up on top in Search engine results page. A greater look upon is how prospects need to place their orders. Having an SSL is also very crucial for SEO aspects. Google is cautious about whether end users are protected while surfing the site or not. For this, the website owner has to submit two sitemaps to webmaster tool, i.e., “Http:// and “Https://” version.” of your site. By this Google confirms that your website is available and protected for being indexed.
2) Customer protection with SSL: SSL certificate simply means no other can check or in intercept sensitive information. Going to website their URL says, “https://” rather than “HTTP://” which means SSL secures it. Smart customers are very aware of such things. They also get the glaring warning when they visit website saying that it is not protected. The website will be turned off by insecure merchant platform, and end-user won’t be able to access this site at all.
Making your B2B eCommerce website mobile friendly is not just the smart thing to do as it is simply a unique selling proposition. There is also the stuff to boost your mobile conversion rate. In this way, you can hit the ground running out in mobile space.
4) Updating shopping capabilities: Faulty shipping is one of the biggest culprits of revenue use loss and customer turnover in B2B eCommerce. This is simply not a back-end ordeal; shipping starts even before the order is made.
Top reasons for B2B consumers abandon the cart is:
• Complicated or too long checkout process.
• No expedited options.
• Higher shipping cost.
• Damage or broken product delivery.
This is the reason why Magento specifically initiates in optimizing eCommerce website, but shipping process too. Here are the shipping benefits:
• Automated order delivery from various multiple locations.
• Fast, scalable, and trustworthy shipping platform through Temando.
• Advanced selection options for reducing rates and quality.
• Better communication with a customer for more shipping satisfaction.
5). optimized image loading for better SEO: Load speed of images is crucial in general when it comes to prospects of SEO. It is very important due to various reasons. The faster will be your load time; faster will be the speed of a website. The smaller of your image size, faster it will get upload. This helps in reducing the file size to maintain quality. It simply starts with saving the photo.
6). More actionable and engaging web content: Right from homepage to the product description of your blog, to engage the customer is very crucial. For doing this, you need to talk to their specific requirements and pain points for offering best in class solutions.
Your website must incorporate tone of voice that your brand has. Think about the content as a conversation from your side. People usually observe these small things and help in driving the conversation on the website. More engaging content helps in creating more of brand loyalty. Actionable content helps in driving more of the customer to place the order.
7). Opt open source for more control: Every business is unique in its way, and eCommerce website reflects that. It is important to personalize the process as per the need and requirement of the customers. The more control you have more will be the efficiency and better administration. Opting open source as a platform with B2B eCommerce business helps in gaining control over it. You will have access to a huge range of resources after building. You can also hire Magento developer for Magento website development as it is best in class ecommerce open source platform.
8). Implementing B2B eCommerce analytics: B2B eCommerce is so different from B2C. A B2C site requires tracking macro metrics like average cart value. But B2B sites need a much more customized solution. It is all because of the uniqueness of every customer. So, they all need customized solutions, which simply means you require keeping up with every single KPI’s
It’s very important to have a business analytics solution that enables to craft your KPI tracking for every customer. You need to track every single catalog, contracts, and action. Every lead you take on must be a high ticket customer, so you can also update with sales reps and negotiations. This is all possible with Magento business intelligence.
9). ECommerce personalization: It is crucial to have best-customized backend- and it’s equally crucial for customers for having personalized front-end experience. With such unique preferences and contracts, you have to show visitors with tailored catalogs and ordering options.
4 points should be a focus at the time of personalizing the platform:
• Craft a persona of buyer for your brand for making a clear vision of what they want.
• Keep brand and communication channels consistent for all the platforms and on each stage of buying journey.
• Start small, but measure everything.
• Move the ranks online and offline. You will understand when you are winning as you will receive high SEO traffic and referral business.
10). Bulk order options and discounts: When it is a matter of B2B site, you must consider the volume of orders. Discounts on bulk order keep you competitive and make your customer come back for sure. They also help in getting rid of perishables for new and updated products. This is the standard and favorite in wholesale or B2B business, though one can also run discounts on expiration dates and product updates.
If you’re ready for making waves in B2B eCommerce space, you need a website that enables the best foot forward. This post has cleared out ten must have keys for taking the business on a high level. Grow the online presence and reap the rewards. We at panacea, have best in class team of Magento from where you can hire certified Magento developer. We also have expertise in mobile application development services in USA and across the globe. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.