Are you storming your brain right now, as you are planning to come up with a brand new app? Well, then it’s time for you to know that you should prove your flair in something that has the highest demand in the market. Can it be anything other than a taxi booking mobile app? No, we guess! Uber like app development has now been embraced by an array of developers who do understand the current market trend and taking this drift on a light note will definitely be an act of stupidity on your part.
Let’s consider the scenario. Whether it’s in office hours, in an emergency or even in a haste to attend a meeting, hailing a can has now become just a cakewalk! It’s just at the fingertips! Starting from opening the application to confirming a ride and finishing the same by paying cash or by using other payment gateways, it has become simpler and easier. Hat’s off to all the taxi app development companies that have put their best endeavor to come up with such amazing creations.
So, don’t you think, choosing cab booking app as your next venture would be the wisest act from your end? Digging deep into taxi booking app development is not going to repent your decision by any means. Now, if you are really curious to know how exactly to make an Uber like app, this post is going to help you in more than one way. To build a taxi booking mobile app, you have to be particular about the fact that you will be required to put your efforts into two different applications- one is the Passenger App and the other is the Driver App.
Following are the features of the Passenger App that you need to follow while building the same-
• The passengers can directly sign up from the mobile app. To do this, they have to put their personal email as well as contact number. Sometimes, the details of social media account are also required.
• A particular mobile app screen should be there that would let the passengers enter their travel choices to book a taxi or schedule other rides.
• This feature allows users to check on the current availability of drivers. However, it depends on the pick-up location they have chosen.
• Users are completely free to opt for any pick-up location of their choice.
• Also, the rider can select the type of car he/she wants to travel by.
• Once done, the passenger gets a fair calculation of the amount that would be charged to him/her, based on the distance between the destination and the pick-up location.
• The user can start tracking the cab even before its arrival. The live status of the cab will always be available.
• In case, the rider chooses any smart payment option, the amount will get deducted from the main balance and the invoice will be sent to the registered email address.
• The option of split payment should also be there, in case there are multiple passengers.
• Sometime, certain discounts of digital coupons should be there to grab more eyes towards the app.
• The passengers should be able to give their valuable rating and feedback after they are done with the ride.
• Last but not the least; certain customer engagement features like loyalty rewards and badges should also be there.
The essentials of the Driver App are as follows-
• Just like passengers, drivers also need to sign up for approval and their profiles are approved only after certain verification by the admin.
• To authenticate their profile information, the drivers have to go through detailed verification.
• Notifications for new booking get flashed in the driver’s account. The driver is free to accept or reject the request.
• Like the Passenger App, the estimated fair is displayed to the Driver App as well.
• The Driver is left with few seconds to accept or reject the incoming requests. They also have an easy access to the distances between the drop-in places and the pick-up locations. The Driver can also update the passenger about their booking confirmation, arrivals at pickup point as well as at the destination.
• The driver can look into the status of the completed as well as cancelled bookings.
Now, when it comes to admin panel, it’s worth mentioning that the Uber like app solution you are going to offer may survive without the absence of this particular facet; but, then managing the large amount of data in the app will actually be a hassle. To avoid such fuss, integrating admin panel to your Uber like app development will definitely be a smart act on your part. However, the admin panel should always be able to perform the following tasks-
• Store, run and preside over the in-app actions
• Help drivers with best-in-class navigation routes
• Keep a proper track of the important data about revenues
• Control app reviews and ratings
• Aid in an ideal business
So, if you are on the lookout for such venture that would help you the best in this regard, taking Panacea Infotech into consideration would perhaps be the wisest act on your part. Providing unique products to an array of clientele, we have acquired a glut of acclamations from every nook and corner. Also, we have delivered a number of successful apps and this is how we have gained a sound control over the same. Building Uber like apps is our forte and we leave no stone unturned to satisfy our clients the best. Being a top-end taxi app development company, we make sure the process of taxi booking remains convenient, comfortable and easy for all the customers.
We have a troop of dedicated developers on board who put their best effort to make a taxi booking experience more than amazing for the commuter, which, in turn, has helped us extend our business yet more. The apps we develop allow best-in-class communication to happen between the Driver app and the Passenger app, which can be easily monitored from the taxi app development platform, thereby making the cab booking apps a grand success. You can contact us any time you want and we will be happy to come to your best aid.
If you are looking forward to adding one more exclusive mobile app to your creation, it’s time for you to know that being ordinary is never going to help you in this regard. You have to come up with effective yet unique ideas and then only you can stand tall before your competitors
In an era where there’s a tough competition everywhere and every mid-scale as well as big-scale venture is hell bent on proving their acumen, you, as a mobile application developer, should also come up with something out-of-the-box that would give you distinction in today’s competitive mobile app market. At the same time, mobile app design has got a direct role to play in customer conversion, but there are still many companies that don’t remit how to use UX design to turn over new values.
In search of exclusive tips on user retention? Thinking of opting for good application development companies in USA? This blog can be a perfect cohort to you. User onboarding has a significant role to play in lowering abandonment rates and to give a boost to retention, the applications you are building should always offer impeccable user-experience.
With more and more small and midsize businesses following the recent mobile trend, investing in mobile app development has become important like never before! In fact, these days you’ll notice that many small businesses you interact with in your everyday life have their own dedicated mobile app — be it the corner coffee shop or the beauty spa downtown. These companies are kind of ahead of the game when it comes to taking their marketing to the next level.
Like every other industry, the food industry has also started booming with a full sway. The significant development of technology has not only helped the restaurants and food delivery business strengthen their profit line, but has enabled the sector to mount up like never before! When the food line has managed to appear as a highly profitable industry due to its wide potential and highly growing demand for restaurants of different food themes in various cities, it has also become able to cater to the specific needs of the customers in the best possible manner.
With a sharp rise in the use of internet connected devices, the demand for mobile-based applications has also escalated like never before. Especially, with today’s marketplace withstanding a radical transformation and all the favorable outcomes depending on providing a mobile app as one of their main channels, the chance for customer satisfaction has also manifolded to a significant extent. This is one of the most effective reasons why mobile application companies are on the leap and mobile application developers are so much in demand.
Do you feel that a mobile website is just not enough to enrich your business? Your assumption is not wrong though! You are going to have to really grab the attention of the smartphone generation and get them to use your mobile app. The question is: once you are done with the mobile application development, how do you spread the word about it? So, if you looking for some great ways to market your mobile app, you have come to the right page.
Are you on the lookout for an effective strategy to re-engage your lost customers? Well, using push notifications is an effective way how you can ensure the same. Push notifications represent a great way to interact with your audience. Your mobile application development venture will remain unaccomplished unless you act smart. As per a recent study, a great percentage of smartphone users have push enabled on their devices, and these notifications can be utilized to benefit businesses in the following ways:
Don’t you want your mobile app to go viral? Don’t you want to create a significant ripple in the market? You would surely want! So, what are the DOs and DON’Ts for the same? How would you even create a distinctive spell among your competitors? Well, this post is going to give you a sturdy idea about the same. Today’s mobile application development demands a lot of suppleness and your ideas always need a gamut of power tools to be converted into veritable apps.