Online or a prospective customer are continually moving to mobile. Mobile friendly websites have become compulsory, it is no longer considered to be an option in this era. Mobile friendly sites provide better browsing experience for a visitor. Additionally, visitors can spend more time browsing the internet on smartphones rather traditional desktops. Even health-related searches have become the most popular searches conducted online, which is essential that dentists have a mobile-friendly web page.
Mobile friendly website?
Mobile friendly sites are the websites which are designed to display site content on a device such as smartphones and tablets which is optimized for mobile display because it makes more accessible for a mobile user to read or navigate the website which they choose to visit. Sites those are mobile friendly should consider below-given factors.
• Content should fit the page
• Easy navigation
• Screen touch-friendly buttons
• Fast download speed
In this technology driven era, mobile is used as the easiest access for online information mainly when visitors are on the go if your site is not mobile friendly then your visitors will soon get frustrated which will lead them a path to go elsewhere for business.
Here the important point to note is mobile devices overshoot the number of searches comparatively on desktops as 60 percent of internet traffic which comes from smartphones in comparison to desktop users. As a whole having a mobile-friendly website always lead to having greater audience also help to create a larger customer base.
It is not only just mobile friendly sites are essential for the mobile user, but Google also plays a vital role, when things come for the proficiency of business. Having an excellent mobile-friendly site is vital for organic search. If Google considers your mobile site as unfriendly, then it can cause your website to lower search ranking on Google. This plays an essential part because the lower your business ranks are than less likely mobile users will see your business on a given page which will affect your traffic as well as online presence.
Branding and Engagement
Mobile users who believe, a website which offers outstanding mobile experience are more likely to return for future business. Hence mobile app development companies should made Mobile friendly websites so that the end-user flawlessly fulfill their needs with excellent functionality, consistency also they can gain the trust by them.
Responsive page design
If you have redesigned your web page in a past couple of years, then your developer might have made a responsive design. Responsive design help to auto resizes the display of your sites on whichever screen it’s being used, because a majority of market traffic comes from the mobile and that they cannot possibly convey an optimal user experience just using a responsive version of their website, so they develop a mobile application.
Mobile friendly content
Content plays a significant role in mobile as compare to desktop due to limited space available on mobile. While writing content for your mobile user seeks for the brief, purposeful and readable. Also, header and callouts help your reader to navigate the information from your site.
So, in conclusion, websites those are mobile friendly plays an important role. If you have not updated your website as mobile-friendly till now then I would strongly suggest you to do it soon, or if you have not by Google yet then it could be only a matter of time for developing an excellent mobile-friendly website, you should rely on best mobile app development company.
The newspaper sales have decreased as media launched their mobile apps for news. There has been a 7% drop in sales in 2015, and it will rise as per the predictions. According to a survey, the end-user spends 2 hrs on the phone to check out the news updates.
Newspaper mobile apps have taken over the printed newspaper with the changing time in this technology-driven world. As per the report, only 2% of the Americans said that they read printed newspaper and find it relevant. Almost 85% of the US population either do not read the printed newspaper or read it either on a mobile application or on a website.
It is found by the Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) that in a readership of print media has lower down in countries like the US, UK, India, and Germany tremendously.
So, all these studies and statistics have proved that newspaper mobile apps are the primary choice over print media. However, the cost of news app development is often a matter of concern for some news channels so it is crucial to consult mobile application development service for better proficiency in development.
We will talk about every aspect of how much it costs to build a newspaper app.
1. Return on Investment from apps: If you are looking forward to developing a news app by hiring mobile application Development Company in USA or across the globe, you have to know about the advantages you will get from the news app. It does not concern how much money you have invested in developing a news app as far as it gives some good return on investment.
2. Subscription: Just like readers pay for the printed newspaper every month, you can also apply this strategy to deliver quality content or updated news in exchange of monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual subscription.
3. Advertisement: As per the report “Businesses have spent more than $120 billion on mobile adv.”. It is a great source of income for various news companies for having a mobile app. Having a personalized app for businesses will initiate things. It will also be the best option to select the ads as per the interested reader pursues to boost the possibility of viewing the ad.
4. Sponsored Campaigns: To run personalized sponsored campaigns on your news mobile app is another way to generate revenue through mobile apps. Events tickets or shows can be sold out on the app. This can also be initiated for the specific location or the particular people with the same interests.
5. More readership and reach: No doubt, Mobile app will boost the reach of an audience as people prefer to read virtually. However, with the increase in reach, readership will also get an increase. Countries like Spain, Sweden, and South Korea have a greater number of app users. The way in which content is displayed on apps is very much appealing than print media. Using GIF’s and HD images boost the chance of readership.
So, it all depends on how the app is developed and how the smooth and attractive user interface it pursues. So, it has had has been thumb rule that better the app, more will be the ROI.
However, if you know how to develop a news app for Android or iOS, then you should pay only for the tools. Few app development cost calculators can provide an estimate of development cost.
Our robust and experienced team of app developers know about developing a newspaper app. Contact best mobile app development company who can assist you in developing brilliant news app.