Have you built a taxi booking app? What factors should you consider while building your app? Planning a taxi app isn’t an easy task. You must take into account several factors starting from competition, local fares, essential paperwork, and going all the way to designing interface and integrating payment methods.
Running a cab booking app is difficult without right resources, technologies, infrastructure, and marketing strategies. With help of taxi software solutions, it has become easy to create and launch a taxi booking app. Features that are built with latest technologies are very important for taxi booking app developed on any platform like Android, iOS or Windows Phone. For example, integration of Google maps or GPS is must for taxi booking application, as without it the app couldn’t run. The company can also include additional features, apart from the main features to provide hassle-free rides. The features should be included keeping in mind the needs and requirements of both the drivers and the passengers.
With the increasing use of application and taxi booking apps, there are various factors that an entrepreneur or the taxi business has to narrow down to bring out a successful taxi booking solution.
Following are the factors you should consider before you delve deep into the vocation of developing a new taxi booking mobile app.
• Before starting to build an uber like app development, it is important to understand the competition in the area where you want to launch your services. If you want to launch your app for a metropolitan city, you must gauge the existing competition, what features your competitors offer and how will your app be different from them? If you’re working in a small town, make sure you find out if there’s a need for taxi service app.
• Geolocation technology is essential when it comes to developing an uber like app solution. The GPS facility when tightly integrated with Google Maps goes a long way. The integration helps to find the fastest routes while saving your time. In addition, the customer can ensure that the driver takes the right and fastest route.
• While creating an app, it’s quite challenging to include all features and elements into a single interface and create a visual harmony. No user would like to use an app that makes it difficult for them to figure out how it is used and where to find a particular feature. So, make sure your user interface is simple and self-explanatory.
• The car tracking feature is not only used for safety purpose but also helps the user order a ride for someone else. It is also an interactive way to entice customers. A realistic design always appeals to customers, and many of them like to follow routes on their devices.
• Implementing payment integration for your taxi app lets you notify the amount a user needs to pay when the taxi reaches its destination. The best part is that the user doesn’t have to pay cash. Instead, they can link their credit or debit cards and e-wallets with your application and pay while on move.
• Considering the competition has again huge significance. Before launching an app, it is really important to know exactly where you’re standing in the market. At the same time, take into account the area where you want to implement it. If you are in a small town, ask yourself if there is really any need for a cab booking app.
• Verifying the interface also makes a big sense. With all the things that you have to include in an interface, it’s quite a hard task to make space for all of them and to create a visual harmony that will combine all the elements. Nobody wants an app where it’s hard to figure out what does it offer or where can you find a particular feature.
• At the same time, having the right cars is highly important. Not every car is suitable for being a taxi, so it’s better to inform yourself in advance. Try as much as possible to have cars that are modified for this type of service and which are safe. Search for ones with clean interiors and lots of space for luggage.
• Also, you should be quite mindful of the payment integration feature. This feature is particularly useful, since it lets the taxi users know about the source and the destination of the trip, the distance and the payment details as soon as the ride is over or even when they’re in the taxi. One thing that is really appreciated about the successful taxi apps is the fact that you don’t need to use cash when paying, which is one worry less.
Panacea Infotech is a top-end mobile application development company in USA, using agility to bring the much-required velocity in your business and help you respond to the changing needs of the digital economy. We, a leading taxi app development company, help organizations to propel further and go beyond developing completely new categories and introducing new products as well as services faster than ever before.
With a sharp rise in the use of internet connected devices, the demand for mobile-based applications has also escalated like never before. Especially, with today’s marketplace withstanding a radical transformation and all the favorable outcomes depending on providing a mobile app as one of their main channels, the chance for customer satisfaction has also manifolded to a significant extent. This is one of the most effective reasons why mobile application companies are on the leap and mobile application developers are so much in demand. So, keeping in mind the importance of mobile applications in today’s society, this post is going to discuss some of the top reasons the best mobile application development companies in USA are being contacted quite profusely.
At the same time, taxi app solutions have come pretty much on demand and customers are moving to these uber like app solutions that provide amazing taxi booking experience just in a jiffy. When these taxi app solutions allow virtual interaction between the drivers and passengers, their quick mobility services also ensure top-end customer satisfaction. Thus, in order to take their business level to a new height, most of the taxi owners have adopted this new technology to take their taxi business to significant heights.
Some of the benefits of having a cab booking app for your taxi business are as follows-
Mobile-oriented consumers always crave for easy-going apps
According to a recent statistics, more than one billion smartphones have been purchased in 2016 alone. With mobile technology penetrating all the sectors in the market, consumers are becoming more mobile-oriented and in such circumstance, being into taxi business and not investing in taxi booking app development would perhaps be worst decision on your end.
Mobile apps empower easy marketing
One of the advantages of mobile applications is that your existing customers can access your business from any location and at any time. Consumer’s regular usage of the app reinforces your brand identity and your business. This emphasizes the relationship that you can have with your customers through your app and is paramount in placing your business in your customer’s pocket.
Consumers are always keen on their mobile devices
Mobile phones have made a deep impact on our lives and for many, it adds a personal touch. People always carry them around and use voice commands and personalized features to provide constant updates. This personal connection is possible due to the evolving app technology which allows complete access to the consumer’s data which when combined with demographic data and location gives wonderful insights into the behavior patterns of your consumers.
Location amalgamation is now on the peak
As mobile devices permit geographic location integration, it collects information that could be pivotal for your business. Consumers are most likely to check out for service providers based on their location. It also prompts special offers and services which some mobile apps offer near you. The best mobile app development companies in USA have started integrating Location tagging features and are also formulating methods to make it more effective.
Sharing stuff on social media has just become a cakewalk
Due to the ever-surging presence of consumers in the social media, in-app messaging can stir up the loyal customers to perform just as brand advocates. Just with a click, users can connect your app with almost any social platform and the integration is smooth and coherent. This has become even easier as geo-tagging options are provided. Now customers can share his or her location with almost anyone in their contact list.
Websites always tend to take more time to load than that of a mobile application. But, when websites became more responsive, several business ventures felt that they had finally adopted the art of mobile culture, nevertheless, the advancement in custom mobile application development over the recent years has led to the evolution of the app technology which has completely altered user experience. For examples, customers can get an easy access who dine at restaurants can pay their bills with just a few clicks.
To conclude, the mobile industry is thriving beyond the bar and as a taxi business owner, your investment in this particular section is quite inevitable. If you are yet to invest in mobile app development and not having second thoughts about it, then you must be lagging behind your competitors. The solutions to your nosedive taxi business loll in mobile devices only. Today’s modern technology has literally opened an array of doors before you to remodel your taxi business. Putting your money in a custom taxi company app would definitely take your customers’ experience to the desired level.
Panacea Infotech is a leading mobile app development company in USA offering a gamut of taxi app solutions that have just changed the life of a million of heads in a number of ways. The comfortable, hush and feature-rich addition of our uber-like app solutions ensure that your life is simple and hassle-free.
Are you trying to develop a new taxi booking app? Are you on the vogue to initiate something that will create a boom in the industry and trigger the folks to rate your app as the top one? Well, then you have come to the right page. This post is going to discuss how to make an Uber like app solution for your business. When it’s going to give you an end-to-end guide about the same, it will also steer you on the right track. The high demand for this trend has booked us to cover all the details on this blog.
The first thing you need to know about developing an advanced taxi booking app is that you actually have to build two separate applications, which would be connected to your admin dashboard: one for the drivers and one for the passengers.
So, once you are all set to create an amazing Uber like app solution, following are the essential features you should develop for the passenger’s app:-
- Register/login page: Social media integration is the best way you should plump for; sometimes, an email option is also fine to fo with
- Booking interface: The user will prop in their travel data in the screen and call a taxi or book one for later
- Fare calculator: Before a user places an order, fare calculator will help him/her get a perfect estimate of the cost
- Driver’s rating and reviews: This features will enable the user leave the much-required feedback on the driver, the trip, and the vehicle
- Messaging: This feature will be exclusively used by the operator to contact the driver and settle all the details including exact pickup point and drop-in location
- Payment: The app you develop should always enable your user to receive a fair quote and pay within the app itself. They should always be allowed to store their credit and debit cards for one-click checkout
- Push notifications: Apart from keeping the user updated on the booking process, it will also let him/her get all the necessary information on their ride like car model, color, number, estimated time of arrival etc
- Ride history: This feature will help the user get a complete detail of the previous trips. One can also rebook the same ride just with a single click
The idea of developing a taxi booking app should always be vibed with such creation that is enriched with a plethora of customizations to meet the requirements of the customers. The following features should always be developed from your end in order to provide the users with exactly what they are looking for.
- Easy Registration that permits the user to register and use the app on his/her mobile itself
- The most important payment feature that will allow the users to register their cards and automatize the payments
- Google maps that will be used as an indicator for measuring the pick-up and drop-in location
- Types of cab should be easily selected by the user
- The fare should be easily calculated
- The tracking feature should be perfectly accessible by the user
- Outstation cab booking features should also be there to offer the users the best of services
- A separate profile should be created for business and personal use
- GPS should be accessible in the form of voice-activated navigation app
- Analytic features should also be there in the app to enable some essential stuff like tracking of payment and other things
Now, when it comes to the driver’s app, some of the features are certainly going to match with the passenger’s app- push notifications, login, messaging and support etc. Nevertheless, there are additional features as well which are as follows:-
- Driver profile and status: While registering, the drivers will always be required to provide extra details for verification like tax number, license etc. Their availability and schedule will be adjusted by the status functionality used in the app.
- Order alert: Along with the details of payment and route, accepting and canceling of orders should also buzz the driver’s app as special alerts.
- Navigation: The passenger should be suggested the best route through the navigation option.
- Estimation: The ordered fare with the estimated discount should also be available in the app.
- Voice commands: The option of voice command should also be there to help the drivers when they will be too busy to type
- Waitlist: The feature of ‘waitlist’ will allow the users to add themselves to a waiting list, rather than refreshing the app over and over again in search of a ride.
- Free in-app calls: Last but not the least; free in-app calls should also be there in the taxi driver app, though in such case, VoIP integration may increase the price of the overall taxi app development.
Most importantly, the admin panel should always suggest the best navigation for the drivers. At the same time, it should also manage the entire revenue and collect data on your clients for further improvements. It’s always recommended that you start investing in admin panel development right from the very first day.
Panacea Infotech is one of the leading taxi booking mobile app providers, offering exclusive solutions right from beginning to the end. Having a core professional team on board, we adhere to every single requisite of our clients and give the best endeavor even if the project requires additional resources. Also, we have already implemented a number of successful projects and are ready to share our experience and answer all your queries.